To view and download the PDF maps for free on your desktop or laptop computer:
1. use the viewer to the left, or
2. download the KMZ
file for viewing in
Google Earth for Desktop
3. place a bulk order through the
Base Map Online Store
Steps to retrieving a map using the viewer or KMZ:
1. zoom in to an area of interest,
2. click on a grid square,
3. a pop-up window appears allowing access to view map,
4. using your internet browser’s “save as” or “save page as”, save the PDF map to your computer’s hard drive.
It is not possible to download the maps directly to your mobile device using the viewer or KMZ.
For instructions on how to load and view your downloaded maps to your mobile device from your desktop or laptop,
Please send suggestions for improvements to this product or corrections to the base information to