The Base Mapping & Cadastre Section of GeoBC
provides a number of
standard data services as part of the DRA program. These services
are aimed at ensuring the integrity and proper integration of
the DRA data before the data goes to the users.
Standard services include:
- Data updates - An update mechanism
ensures the ongoing currency of the DRA data set.
- QA incoming data - Incoming data updates go through a quality
assurance process to detect errors and inconsistencies in the
data and these are subsequently corrected.
- Data deliveries - Client data deliveries
are scheduled on a regular basis based upon client requirements
and can be as frequent as every month.
- Error reporting - Individual clients may notify GeoBC
deficiencies or errors and these are tracked, analyzed and
Standard data services are included in the
price of product delivery.
also provides a number of data services
customized for the specific needs of a user. These services
include such things as:
- Filtering data to meet specific user needs
- Processing to meet target schema requirements
- Creation and maintenance of additional related data sets
Pricing for custom services is dependent upon
the type of service and the effort involved. For further information
on custom services please contact Base
Mapping & Geomatic Services.