Integrated Land and Resource Registry
The ILRR provides a single source of reliable information on Crown Land legal interests, the place to go for a first-cut view of BC Crown Land status.
- Is a source of reliable information for over 260 legal interests on Crown Land
- Provides visually represented information on a map that is available using a standard web browser
- Is available to the public with a BCeID
Registered ILRR Interests - an alphabetical listing of all current registered Interests in the ILRR.
The ILRR contains information on:
- Crown land parcels ( e.g. tenures, regulated uses, land use restrictions, reservations)
- Private land parcels (where available)
- Administrative boundaries ( e.g. forest districts, electoral boundaries)
- Base map information ( e.g. topography, grids)
What is the difference between ILRR and BCOnline?
- ILRR will tell you what you want to know about public land
- BCOnline will tell you what you want to know about private land