New Mapping Functionality
On September 22, 2016, the ILRR will be replacing the Map Viewer within its application. Common Web Mapping or CWM will be replacing the existing Internet Mapping Framework (IMF1). CWM leverages the latest technology giving us some significant improvements within the ILRR Application. Some of those improvements include:
- 15 different basemaps including imagery, traditional map styles, or a combination of a traditional map and imagery.
- 7 different import formats including shapefiles, KML, Geomark, GPX and 6 different export formats including KML, Geomark, GPX.
- 5 different spatial analysis tools (merge, intersect, buffer, subtract and simplify)
- 4 AOI drawing tools including COGO and select from ILRR layers
- 4 location search tools including coordinate, place name and address
Here is a sneak peak at some of the new documentation which will help you understand the CWM map viewer functionality. More video tutorials are under development and online training will be available upon request.
- Videos [MP4]
- Quick Reference Guides 2- 4 page guides in PDF format which describe specific topics about the data or the ILRR system.
- Frequently Asked Questions